Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Get healthy for better life: August Fitness Challenge and detox ...

Get healthy for better life: August Fitness Challenge and detox - Week IV skip to main | skip to sidebar

August Fitness Challenge and detox - Week IV

Read the recap of week I,week II and week III.

This is the update on my last week with August fitness challenge and detox. With my last weeks slump and recovery with my health issues I started working out only on wednesday. Luckily for my Irene brought in some lovely weather. I prepped my mood to run outdoors. I think I have started to enjoy and love running more than ever. I am also discovering different roads around my apartment. It is definitely fun to keep running on a road and then realize how it leads you back to your destination. I enjoy the sight of golden sunsets and little wildlife like rabbits and squirrels around. Monday ???????? ??August 22nd??????-??? Tuesday ??????? ??August 23rd???????- Wednesday ?? ???August 24th? ? ? Run 3.1miles Thursday ?????????August 25th??????Run 3miles Friday ?????????????August 26th????????Run 3.6miles Saturday ??????????August 27th? ? ? ?- Sunday?????????????August 28th?????? ?Run 2.8miles Past week also marked the end of my gluten free diet. How do I feel? Well as I wrote before I fell terribly sick. My stomach conditions worsened.? It got to an extent that I couldnt even walk one day. So next day I went and saw a doctor. With a number of blood, urine tests and X-rays I was told there is nothing quite serious. I was given some medicine to cleanse my stomach and other digestive organs. The next day turned even more unbearable. I somehow managed to survive the work day. This happened last Friday. By evening I felt better and I ran the longest distance of my life. For someone who couldn't run even for a minutes, running a 5K is great! This streak is only continuing and getting better. So final result I dont think I am gluten or lactose intolerant. Well it is my own diagnosis! I celebrated the end of my gluten-free diet by eating you know what. Yes, more bread. I ate bread for breakfast to lunch to dinner! I missed you dear bread! I am one strong bread lover! Also my level 2 with Jillian hasnt started yet. I get back to her from today. I am pumping up more strength based exercises to tone my body. September, bring it on. I cannot wait to unfold what lies for the next month. Excitement it is!

?

Source: http://www.healthyforbetter.com/2011/08/august-fitness-challenge-and-detox-week_29.html

taxi wind surf snow leopard zoo pippa samsung galaxy tab 10.1 beach volleyball

No comments:

Post a Comment