Thursday, June 21, 2012

It was Fate - Talk About Marriage

Old Today, 08:36 AM ? #1 (permalink)

Registered User

?

Join Date: Apr 2012

Posts: 7


Been a lurker here for awhile. So thought I would share my story. I am married to a wonderful woman. We have been married for about 6 years. Three beautiful children. We met about 6 and a half years ago in a chatroom. She had to stay late at school that day and I called out of work bc I was sick. So we were both online to meet each other when we normally wouldn't have been. It progressed to emails then to phone calls then finally face to face. Mind you we lived about 600 miles apart at the time. We already knew we wanted to marry before we even met face to face. So about 6 months after initial contact,we were married. It was the first serious relationship we had both had. I was practically inexperienced sexually except for two encounters and she was a virgin. And here we are. Almost seven years later. The road has not always been perfect. We have had our arguments. but I can both say we are still happily married and loyal to each other. we both don't believe in divorce bc of our religion and the truth is, even without religions influence, its very hard to imagine life without each other and our children. I always tell her I want to be old together with lots of memories, unlike most marriages today that end in divorce. we have a lot of the same interests. can't complain about the sex aspect. She is a very jealous women, but then most Hispanic women are. I don't give her any reason to be jealous but a lot of the males in her family have cheated on their wives so I guess that explains it. she said she trusts me but its other women she doesn't trust around me lol. so anyways to sum it up, just thought I would share with the forum that there's that special someone out there for everyone and if you play your cards right, you can also work on your happily ever after.
Posted via Mobile Device

lalsr1988 is offline ? Reply With Quote

texans lana del rey snl enemy of the state golden globe nominees joe philbin miss america pageant 2012 shipwreck

No comments:

Post a Comment