Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello

I'm Zoopz, which is a play on my real last name. I enjoy role playing with my friends, although I've never really done anything like what this website offers. I'll be honest, this is a little intimidating for me. What if people don't like the way I write? What if I don't participate in the RP in the right way? You know, those types of things. Even now I am wondering what to say in this particular post, in order to please the most people. Well, I might as well just batten down the hatches and go through with this. Hopefully it will be a wonderful experience in which I discover a vast multiverse filled with adventuring bands of heroes as well as cowardly traitors who strike through the darkness with blades stained with the blood of innocents.

Here's hoping,
Zoopz

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/QvE2eZpPqkM/viewtopic.php

amber portwood Michael Strahan Phyllis Diller Darla Moore newsweek Rihanna Tony Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment